Counselor/Medical Professional/Staff Application

If you want to be a counselor, the medical professional during camp, or another staff position that you have been told you need a background check for, this is the application you need to fill out. If you are just wanting to help in the kitchen or for general help around camp, please go to the Adult Volunteer Application.